WHAT WE DO (FOR BUYERS)
- Communication regarding your wants and needs
- When are you looking to Buy? Where?
- We want to find out your expectations of an Agent.
- Send you contacts to get a pre-approval if you don’t have one
- Receive the Step by Step guide to Buying your home by email
- Phone call / in person meeting / video conference to discuss the process
- Will typically be done by electronic signature
- Prior to signing, we will go through it together, either by video conference, phone call or in person if wanted and comfortable
- New documents & guidelines for Sellers & Buyers which we will go through together
Before we do showings of properties in person, we will do the following:
- Set you up with an automatic email sending you properties that match your criteria the minute they are activated by the listing agent
- Answer questions you may have about properties you’re interested in
- View the virtual tour, OR alternatively, set up a live walkthrough of the property on facebook / facetime / houseparty / zoom to get a better feel of the property
We look at properties that are advertised on multiple sources:
- MLS (Realtor.ca)
- & Others
- Before a showing (less than 48 hours before) a Health Disclosure form must be filled out. A copy of the form can be found below
- Showings are usually limited by the listing agent to 2 Buyers + their agent
- In most cases, the Seller will leave lights on and have all interior doors opened
- Museum style showings (Buyers are not to touch anything) If you would like something opened or moved, the Buyer’s Agent will do it on your behalf.
- Agents are to use gloves or disinfectant wipes to open doors and touch things.
- We need to provide feedback of the showing within 24 hours after viewing the properties. What did you like and what didn’t you like, so that we can inform the Seller and also help them learn if there are things they need to repair / replace.